We offer: Design + Engineering
- Using the latest CAD design software and an experienced drafting team, we can interpret your hand sketches, photographs or images to help you to design and manufacture your products to your specifications.
CNC Laser Cutting
- Our advanced CNC laser cutting technology provides accurate, high quality cutting of your metal parts.
CNC Brake Press/Folding
- Our state of the art press brake offers cutting-edge technologies to achieve precise folding and bending results for standard and custom applications.
Our experienced and dedicated sheet metal manufacturers, specialising in Zinc Anneal and Stainless Steel fabrication are committed to providing quality parts and an end product that matches your requirements, specifications and expectations.
Stringent quality checks Through all stages of the sheet metal process, we have the facilities and knowledge to design and manufacture components that meet your requirements in compliance with all relevant Australian and IEC standards.
- 1.6mm and 2.0mm 304 Stainless Steel, powder coated or N4 linished finish
- 1.6mm and 2.0mm 316 Stainless Steel, powder coated or N4 linished finish
- 1.6 mm and 2.0mm Zinc Annealed Sheet Metal