Practical and cost effective…by design
With our qualified design team our switchboards are designed to suit your project and specifications needs using the latest CAD design software’s. Our switchboards can be designed in all configurations to meet AS/NZS 61439.1 whether it is a straight switchboard or a more complex back to back or multiple walled switchboards. No matter if its top, bottom, side and back entry cables our team will ensure that you have ease of cable terminations to make your project run smoothly.
Because we custom build our switchboards, we can install all brands of switch gear, enhancing cost effectiveness while maintaining quality and meeting the requirements of your specification and ensuring that our designs offer flexibility, quality and reliability. We can custom design switchboards from engineered single line diagrams, or base the design on sketches from our client.
At GB Electrics we pay particular attention to your project requirements and work closely with both our customers and engineers throughout the quotation, design and construction stages to providing complete transparency of production.
We offer fully engineered solutions to meet your project needs
- Through flexible custom design
- Using your preferred equipment, including all brands of switch and control gear
- Manufacturing to your specifications
- Certified to Australian and IEC standards
- Offer full technical support both during and after construction
- L, U and F shaped switchboards or designed to fit your room shape
Our products feature:
- Flexible installation including single side front connected, back connected or back-to-back configurations
- Custom built to your requirements
- Easy access for routine maintenance without dismantling, for all our busbar systems, and switch and control gear
- Designed and manufactured to make installation an ease
- We manufacture to all forms of segregation and IP Ratings as per your specification